Kim Kardashian is a successful entrepreneur who has built a powerful personal brand! Use these 5 effective branding strategies from Ms. Kardashian and develop a strong brand!
The truth is that there is no person on this planet who hasn’t heard about Kim Kardashian. The reality star owns multi-million dollars mansions, luxury cars, and expensive wardrobe. Besides her rich lifestyle, she is a very successful entrepreneur whom we can learn a lot.
We must give her the credit she deserves as she obviously accomplished so much. According to Forbes, Ms. Kardashian nets $40 million a year from her various product lines and from TV endorsements, as well as, her newest app. She is a pure example of a woman who has used her A-list connections and her beauty to build a brand.
In this article, we are going to share the 5 most effective branding strategies that could work for your business as well:
- Find your niche – The first thing you need to do is to find your unique selling position, use your knowledge, and then maximize it. You need to discover the niche you are good at.
- Stick with what you already know – Let’s face it – you can’t be everything to everyone, so the second advice from Kim would be to stick with what you already know and concentrate on a focused and clear message.
- Be consistent – Kim has never deviated from her entrenched image of herself. Even though Ms. Kardashian has a portfolio of achievements, all of her achievements are related to luxury and glamour. So, you need to find your niche, come up with a message that you hope to get across your targeted audience and, of course, don’t forget to be consistent.
- Connect through social media networks – As you probably noticed, Kim is very active on social media. You need to find a social network platform that suits you the most so you can network with others in your business niche and establish customer relationships.
- Contribute to the conversation – You need to keep in mind that your customers are always at the center of attention. You need to be in an active communication with them if you want to hear their opinions, comments, and feedbacks. By knowing what your customers think of your business, you will be able to build a successful brand. Answer the questions of your customers, offer important information and insights on the current market trends, be the first to share breaking news, and etc. There are a lot of ways to connect with your customers and contribute to the conversation.
Whether or not you are a fan of Kim Kardashian, we must admit that she and the rest of her family have transformed their businesses into successful brands and money making machines. These 5 tips will help you to build a stable and strong brand and to position yourself as a professional in your field.
So, are you ready to achieve your goals and build a personal brand? Good luck?
— Brave Agency (@braveagencyuk) 20 de junio de 2017